Zodiac Exercise #4 - Aries

Alright, installment number four in my writing exercise. This time I am going for the "stream of conscious" paragraph form. It's a little different than my usual style, but it definitely serves a purpose in a writer's arsenal.

Without further ado, here is Zodiac exercise #4 titled, You cannot stand to lose:


Stubborn and stern. Cannot fathom being wrong. When will it be my turn? My chance to steer this ship, my time to plot our course, my right to speak and be heard above your noise. I promise to make a mad dash for my finish line behind your back. Don't blink. It's not that you trust me so much, it's that you think of me so little. Remember: those who go unnoticed are those who move mountains and make your kingdoms crumble. So stubborn and stern. Unyielding and firm. Cannot abide weakness. These things we hold in common. When will you stop talking rather than demand others to speak less. Your single battle is but a sideshow in my perfect war. You cannot stand to lose.  I refuse to fall.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The one where I need a suit of bubble wrap because the hits keep coming

The dark that lives inside.

In the middle of nowhere, but I have everything.