Wait. Who isn't concerned about a zombie apocalypse?

I am taking a break from poetry today. Thus the random blog post. Enjoy.

There are quite a few folks out there obsessively planning for impending doom - apocalypse if you will - brought on by zombies.  These folks are planning in terms of weapons and warfare. I am planning in terms of play list. That's right, I am creating the perfect "mixed tape" for the Zombie Apocalypse. I have solicited opinions from friends, co-workers, and family.

Here's the list so far:

Disturbia, Rhianna
Tighten Up, Black Keys
Teeth, Lady Gaga
Feel Good Inc., Gorillaz
Machine Head, Bush
Crazy, Gnarls Barkely
Hard Knock Life, Jay-Z
Tik Tok, Ke$ha
Is There a Ghost, Band of Horses
Sabotage, Beastie Boys
Johnny B. Goode, Chuck Berry
Lazy Song, Bruno Mars
Rappers Delight, Sugar Hill Gang
1979, Smashing Pumpkins
Rooster, Alice in chains
Blackbird, The Beatles
End of the World as We Know It, REM (...duh)

Feel free to make additions as you see fit.  Let me know what I'm missing...

Photo from icanhascheezburger.com

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The dark that lives inside.

The one where I need a suit of bubble wrap because the hits keep coming

In the middle of nowhere, but I have everything.