So. Hot. Face. Melting.

To those bored enough to be reading a blog on a Friday night (not that I'm judging you):

Currently in Lincoln, NE the weather channel says it is 90* but feels like 102*.  I say it is hotter than f@ck and feels like a volcano spewing hot ovens from Hell!  Never in my life have I been so jealous of those guys in white coats (albeit usually dirty white coats)working in the meat section of my local grocery store.  Just going along and hanging out in a giant refrigerator.  Their obvious brilliance makes me look like a complete douchebag.

Anyway, I have a point - - and the point is that I just can't seem to think about anything other than iced tea, orange sherbet, freezer sections at the grocery store, and ceiling fans right now.  So apologies, no witty commentary on poetry and the writing of said topic this evening.  Stop by later this weekend and if my brain hasn't evaporated (fingers-crossed), I'll have something better for you.  Pinky swear.

ice cubes and cold packs,
Jenn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The one where I need a suit of bubble wrap because the hits keep coming

The dark that lives inside.

In the middle of nowhere, but I have everything.