Zodiac Exercise #1 - Capricorn

Okay, here's entry #1.  I present to you Capricorn.

Now, keep in mind that I don't love the whole thing overall, but there are a few lines that I like and just might pull out of there and start something new.  I like the way, "careful to a fault, reckless to precision" sounds.  It brings to mind a  very different image.  But, if in nine lines I found one that spurs on something bigger and better, this exercise can be called a success.  BAM!

(Correction: sigh...line 7...*may be plain....this is what happens when you try to make things purty and argue with your child simultaneously.)


"Capricorn".  Copyright - Jennifer Klein. 2012. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The dark that lives inside.

The one where I need a suit of bubble wrap because the hits keep coming

In the middle of nowhere, but I have everything.