Zodiac Exercise #8 - Leo

It's only been a few months since I did my last Zodiac inspired writing prompt. NO big deal. I haven't been procrastinating -- I've been busy. Yeah. BUSY.

So to pick up where I left off, here we go with #8 in the series. I call it "Feral"

It started with one dance
and we kept it up all summer long
It was hot and burned so bright
Nothing soft about it -- this was fierce and ferocious

You wanted "us" more than anything
Growling out your declarations
there was nothing tame about your honesty
You were so obviously in love with being in love
you forgot to love those little pieces that made me

Loyal to a fault
You wouldn't let go of my arms
Couldn't hear me cry
Wanted to keep me close
But when I started walking away
You took of at a dead run

I guess when you are done, you're done
not even a single look back
Now I'll never know if I made you cry
My guess is that you haven't forgiven
I know you haven't forgotten

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The dark that lives inside.

The one where I need a suit of bubble wrap because the hits keep coming

In the middle of nowhere, but I have everything.