- Sigh. It's fine. I'll just polish off these bottled margaritas myself and then sing and dance to bad 80's music alone in my dining room. It's okay. I'm embracing my middle agedness gracefully.
- This is one of those High Heels vs. Chuck Taylor's things. You = wine. Me = margaritas. Our Venn diagram overlaps at Boulevard.
- The highlight of my day so far was when I ordered a roast beef sandwich at Subway and the lady was all, "good girl!". WTF? I am not a pet doing a trick - - I ordered a friggin' sandwich!
- What the hell are you doing in Cleveland?!?!?
- What? Everybody has at least one thing - I just happen to do three- - song lyrics, walking thesaurus, and Confucious say. I could do Yoda and be very annoying. Very annoying is Yoda....
- Oh man - I feel like everyone is going to start looking like James Spader circa 1985. This does not bode well.
- Bahahaha! Honey Badgers believe...
- Hate you. I really wanted that sandwich.
- Omg. Please. This is either going to end in awesome, disaster, or both.
- You get no Elvis souvenirs bc/I fly through MINNEAPOLIS not MEMPHIS on the way home. Boo.
- You did miss the memo. The douche fork look is very in now. (I am trying new nouns + douche...)
- Pereson? If it's not in the dictionary, we're defining it. Perhaps someone with cuffed jeans, glasses, and wears a tie?
- Also, I walked in on a man in the bathroom. It was awkward.
- Toad the wet sprocket!!!!!
See - - told ya I had fantastic friends. Feeling a bit jealous? Yeah, I can imagine.