Yeah - probably have to do something like this. (...and soon)

I love tattoos.  A lot.  I love the ornate black and white ones, the funny ones, the punny ones, portraits, old sailor tattoos, and everything in between.  Just recently, I stumbled upon this little gem and have become very inspired.  I have been thinking for a while now about getting something that appropriately expresses my love of the written word and keep coming up short.  There are hundreds of quotes that I love - - but I either don't love 'em enough to commit to my body permanently, or they just aren't quite right.  But this, or a variation of this idea, is something I can fully get behind.  Absolutely.

I present to you, "The Bookworm". 


Found through Google images - kylecrowell.com.  If you know who should get proper credit for this - - by all means, let me know!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The dark that lives inside.

The one where I need a suit of bubble wrap because the hits keep coming

In the middle of nowhere, but I have everything.